TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Acutally, I never took that Psych 110 class, Fishyboy - Teachers Discussion
RhenoUSA - 2006-11-07

Hey, Fishy. Glad you finally replied to my message.

Let me take a few seconds before my time is up here in the library to post a few other thoughts.

No, I don't consider myself a racist. I just consider myself someone who won't be a flowerpot at Wal-Mart in about 35 years. I'm once again making some real money (I'm not in ESL, obviously), so I'm socking some away NOW to keep myself out of that hole later. Nothing racist about that, or at least I hope there isn't.

I never took any psychology classes in college. I took classes like C++, calculus, differential equations, statics, dynamics. Interesting stuff, in other words. I left the psych to the dreamers, as I don't live in a dreamworld myself. I live in reality. A reality that whispers "hey, dumbass Rheno--you'd better SAVE today or you're gonna be a Wal-Mart greeter subsisting on catfood later."

No thanks. Give me that high salary TODAY.

One other note: where has everybody gone? Raoul? DB? Ying? You guys still alive?

Messages In This Thread
Acutally, I never took that Psych 110 class, Fishyboy - Teachers Discussion -- RhenoUSA -- 2006-11-07
Raoul's Hangout - Teachers Discussion -- AMonk -- 2006-11-11
Hi Rheno!- still here! - Teachers Discussion -- Yingwen Laoshi -- 2006-11-10
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Acutally, I never took that Psych 110 class, Fishyboy - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -