TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Re nocturnal emmission presidency
Foxy - 2017-01-16
In response to Re: Re nocturnal emmission presidency (Curious)

The Electoral College, which elected trump although he got almost
2.865 million votes less than Hillary,

Although Canada has a similar parliamentary system to Australia and the UK, I think Canadian people understand the American electoral system far better than we Brits/Aussies do.
You said that Hillary got nearly 3 million votes more than Trump - who said so? Can it be proven? If so, how?
Sorry, but I have said it many times before, there's so much BULLSHIT out there that no-one knows WHAT to believe anymore!

You are obviously an avid Obama supporter and that's your right. In another post you listed many of his 'achievements'. That said, I'm sure that someone who is NOT an Obama supporter could come up with an equal number of examples to show how 'bad' he was as President. Yet why bother spending the time and energy doing so?
In a few days Obama will be confined to history along with his predecessors. Whether he will be remembered as a 'good' president or a bad one rests solely in the minds of his lovers/haters.

Trump has a mighty task ahead. I'm sure he'll manage it a lot better if people stop whingeing and whining about his appointment to 'Mr Pres'.

There's already huge talk about demonstrations etc at his inauguration ceremony. Then what, civil war? That'll solve a few problems, won't it?

Western democracy might be far from perfect, but right now it's all we've got. Let's see what Trump does before everyone starts killing each other.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Re nocturnal emmission presidency -- Curious -- 2017-01-15
Re: Re nocturnal emmission presidency -- Foxy -- 2017-01-16
Re: Re nocturnal emmission presidency -- Curious -- 2017-01-16
Re: Re nocturnal emmission presidency -- Trump diplomacy -- 2017-01-16
Re: Re nocturnal emmission presidency -- Curious -- 2017-01-15
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Re nocturnal emmission presidency

Go to another board -