TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Hi Rheno!- still here! - Teachers Discussion
Yingwen Laoshi - 2006-11-10

Hi Rheno,

I'm still in the 'big C'. Not making much really, but the main thing is that I'm enjoying what I'm doing. When, or if the day comes whan I stop enjoying it, just like yourself, I'll be flying back on a big metal bird to the old country to make some real cash for the future, too. I do try to save here, but of course it's a struggle.

Still admire your straigtforwardness. Have to agree with your "dealing with reality (sic)" comment. To be honest I find myself sliping into dreamworld mode myself, sometimes, and have to keep reminding myself to take reality checks.

Glad to hear you're happily making some decent money now Rhen'. While you're gulping down that champagne and caviar don't forget about the likes of old 'Ying' still over here living on rice and noodles, while being paid subsistence salaries. ;)

Keep cool.

Ying

Messages In This Thread
Acutally, I never took that Psych 110 class, Fishyboy - Teachers Discussion -- RhenoUSA -- 2006-11-07
Raoul's Hangout - Teachers Discussion -- AMonk -- 2006-11-11
Hi Rheno!- still here! - Teachers Discussion -- Yingwen Laoshi -- 2006-11-10
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Hi Rheno!- still here! - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -