TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Some things do not change: "Be Careful of KISQ in Qingdao"
Astounded - 2017-01-20

As I am in the process of applying to teaching jobs in Korea, I just found a thread about this school (they replied to my email) on another page of this site http://www.eslteachersboard.com/cgi-bin/review/index.pl?read=75199 The oldest reviews are from 2011. It seems that in the last 6 years - 6 years is a lot of time - nothing has changed and these clowns keep screwing FTs. It makes me wonder: when reading old negative reviews (2 years old and more), is it safe to assume that nothing has changed, and avoid those schools?

A few managers might have changed but the owners remain the same and keep the same attitude as in "they don't forget anything and they don't learn anything".

Messages In This Thread
Some things do not change: "Be Careful of KISQ in Qingdao" -- Astounded -- 2017-01-20
Re: Some things do not change: "Be Careful of KISQ in Qingdao" -- Arthur -- 2017-01-21
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Some things do not change: "Be Careful of KISQ in Qingdao"

Go to another board -