TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › They Think We're Stupid
Foxy - 2017-01-27

Walking into a classroom and seeing a Chinese English teacher attempting to teach phonetics while the kids were either sleeping or on their phone made me burst out laughing. When I asked her what she was trying to do she told me that it was a request from the parents. This made me laugh even more. While walking to a grade 11 class just before the break, I was stopped by my boss and told that I MUST give homework to the kids (something I have never done). When I asked why, he told me that it was a request from the parents. When I delivered the bad news to the students, they obviously asked me why I was told to give them homework, and when I said they should blame their parents, they all burst out laughing too.

Do these brain dead muppets think we are totally stupid?

There is little doubt that all schools promise parents what they can rarely deliver, but are we honestly expected to believe that Chinese parents, (who probably know no English anyway), are insisting that their kids are taught phonetics and given even more homework? It's beyond pathetic.

Messages In This Thread
They Think We're Stupid -- Foxy -- 2017-01-27
Re They Think We're Stupid -- Trump diplomacy -- 2017-01-27
Re They Think We're Stupid -- Foxy -- 2017-01-27
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › They Think We're Stupid

Go to another board -