TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Re Streaming Eagles
Fifi - 2017-02-08

As far as I can tell (after reading hundreds of articles since Nov 8): the trump voters wanted to disrupt - fuck with the consequences - and they succeeded.

They had the same motivation as the Brexit voters who also wanted to disrupt - also fuck with the consequences - and they succeeded.

When I was adolescent, I did many things just to disrupt the authority of my father or of the f**g school principal. I did not care about the consequences at all. I just wanted to see their face when they see the dog shit that I put on their bed and desk (yes, I did it and i am very proud of it).

So, to a certain extent, I can understand when people want to disrupt, without any considerations for the consequences.

You heard some of your friends tell you that when they returned home one night, their dog had chewed all the sofas, curtains, slippers, bed covers, pillows. He was pissed to have been left alone so he chose to disrupt. I can relate to that.

Now, the above is about an adolescent and about a dog.

Should the voters of one of the most developed countries of the world do the same?

You also want to disrupt by voting for your woman. I will wait to read your reply before going to bed.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Re Streaming Eagles -- Fifi -- 2017-02-08
Re: Re Streaming Eagles -- Foxy -- 2017-02-08
Re: Re Streaming Eagles -- BeenThere -- 2017-02-08
Re: Re Streaming Eagles -- Foxy -- 2017-02-09
Re: Re Streaming Eagles -- Curious -- 2017-02-09
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Re Streaming Eagles

Go to another board -