TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Re Streaming Eagles
Fifi - 2017-02-08

"I am opposed to foreign ownership, globalization, and political correctness. That would be my number one reason to vote for Pauline's One Nation party."

Foreign ownership: I hate to see the Chinese buying so much real estate in America. I am OK with most other groups of foreigners (Russian mafia, money launderers, Mexican drug cartels, etc) but I don't know why I resent the Chinese so much...

Globalization I like. SB, you were a teacher in China, you are going to mate in Thailand: This is globalization, no?

Political correctness: I love to tell some people to go fuck themselves, so I agree with you on this one. But I don't agree with the Nazi guy from the Breitbart (and alt-right online newspaper where Bannon - the trump advisor - comes from) going to Berkeley to talk against anything that is not white supremacist. I think freedom of speech has some limits. Canada, for example, has freedom of speech curtailed in its constitution when a speech promotes hatred based on religion, race, etc: They draw a line.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Re Streaming Eagles -- Fifi -- 2017-02-08
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Re Streaming Eagles

Go to another board -