TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › To Trump Diplomacy: a sisterly request
BeenThere - 2017-02-18

TD, you wrote a couple of days ago something to the effect that you daily try to eradicate thoughts of trump from your mind (so do I, so do I). But your handle here is "Trump Diplomacy". Each time I see the name "Trump Diplomacy" on this forum, I feel like a Pavlov dog salivating about reading your next post, but also I have to violently fight two things:

a) the victim hood strands of my female DNA: I have to imagine myself mentally punching the idiot so hard that he flies to another galaxy (it works but it consumes some mental energy as there is a price to everything)

b) the simultaneous presence of two conflicting thoughts in my mind (I know, it's one of the definitions of intelligence, but frankly I could live happily ever after without being intelligent): the pleasure of reading your post vs. remembering that he got 304 electoral college votes (not 306 like he says, because two faithless republican electors didn’t vote for him yeah!!!).

This is all good, it's all character building. I can do it until I die, no problem.

But just in case, to the person who can dream the "RedlightRomeo" handle: Now that the misogynists seem to have fled to weaker female DNA pastures, would you consider, purely for mental healing purposes - only for that, one day removing the offensive name from your handle/changing handle?

Peace

Messages In This Thread
To Trump Diplomacy: a sisterly request -- BeenThere -- 2017-02-18
Re To Trump Diplomacy: a sisterly request -- FTinPRC -- 2017-02-19
Re: Re To Trump Diplomacy: a sisterly request -- Curious -- 2017-02-19
Re: Re To Trump Diplomacy: a sisterly request -- FTinPRC -- 2017-02-19
Re: Re To Trump Diplomacy: a sisterly request -- BeenThere -- 2017-02-19
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › To Trump Diplomacy: a sisterly request

Go to another board -