TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Re "Do These 10 Things, And Trump Will Be Toast"
caring - 2017-02-25

I've looked and thought of half of all those Americans that haven't bothered voting when they had two miserable choices then. The few with time on their hands will be in the spotlight BUT the ones with bills to pay...And let me tell you that there're helluva those who struggle to make ends meet. So, hard to imagine those many'd be worried about polls now. BUT again when worst comes to worst, so many'll be screaming for Donald's blood and those that've been approving will change the course (again). The trouble's we've got so much weaponry to worry about, since the production lines are so hot. I'm worried and so should be the rest of the world as the armed to teeth American democracy's hugely failing and as the Japs, Saudis, Israelis and Brits with made in US high tech guns have their own beef to cook.

Messages In This Thread
"Do These 10 Things, And Trump Will Be Toast" -- Fifi -- 2017-02-25
Re "Do These 10 Things, And Trump Will Be Toast" -- caring -- 2017-02-25
Re: Re "Do These 10 Things, And Trump Will Be Toast" -- Curious -- 2017-02-25
Re: Re "Do These 10 Things, And Trump Will Be Toast" -- caring -- 2017-02-25
Re: Re "Do These 10 Things, And Trump Will Be Toast" -- BeenThere -- 2017-02-25
Re: Re "Do These 10 Things, And Trump Will Be Toast" -- caring -- 2017-02-26
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Re "Do These 10 Things, And Trump Will Be Toast"

Go to another board -