TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re moving on
Silverboy - 2017-03-08
In response to moving on (FTinPRC)

That is quite a conciliatory post and a peace offering. I am quite prepared to tone down the content of my posts in future if it is offensive to some readers. I think Fifi mentioned that I said I "don't forgive or forget". Not sure exactly if she was referring to me but I have forgiven plenty of people in my life. However, no I don"t forget. Fifi said she generally thinks I am happy, and don't get angry, that's true, but I am prone to short bursts of anger. I will also tell you I am very angry with mainland Chinese people because of two very bad things that happened to me when I lived there. Maybe I can forgive the one day.

I will admit that some of my posts that did appear on here and did not appear on here were offensive to women. I am opposed to over the top feminism, so it makes me a bit angry sometimes. Basically I don't like Women's Day because I have been asked by women I hardly even know to buy them gifts on this day before. Today I received no requests.

My advice to women on here is to condemn gold diggers whenever you come across them. When you meet new men you like be genuine and don't expect any material gain from them. You really will gain respect if you do this.

BTW the pics of women I posted on here were not all of prostitutes. About half were. The girl "Bam" is not a hooker, she is a good gal and a friend of mine. Not sure about "Boom". Yeah, I posted some of them to annoy the female posters on here.

Also, some of your posts have a lot of value, like the one about Guangxi University, what you said is true.

Anyway, it's is up to the mods on here if they want to approve this post or not. If they don't like my future posts they can permanently delete me of here. I will post about non-teaching things as I'm not really interested in ESL now, but they will not be aggressive posts. Basically there are bigger fish for me to fry than any poster on this forum. I am involved with a protest atm to stop a property developer and also a coal mine, so have been stressed out a bit.

I will not be posting much anyway as I really am going to Pattaya soon and I will be in Taiwan as from this Friday on a business trip, then to Bangkok and Pattaya later. I am prepared to bury the hatchet if other posters are. Maybe I can try to understand your lifestyles and you mine. Basically I am at a stage of life where I don't care about having a long term relationship, but they still happen to older guys, even in Pattaya.

BTW, I don't think this Taffy is that bad, although his posts can infuriate others. He infuriated me a few times on here also in the past. I never used to like him either but he is dte and consistent with his views IMO.

If I ever post any pics with women on here ever again I will be in them and I will ask the girls for permission. I DID ask Bam and Boom for permission to takes those pics. Same with the pics of me and the Chinese girls. However some girls in Pattaya say "camera go away". It is quite cute and funny, but if they don't want to be filmed or photographed that's fair enough. Over and out for most of the next three to four weeks. Like I said though in an earlier post, don't go to or live in Pattaya, Bali, Ibiza, Gold Coast in Australia or other international tourist cities if you really value your privacy. I am DEADLY SERIOUS when I say this. There are people constantly filming in these places and most of the time you won't even know it. There are two You Tube bloggers in Pattaya who have copped a fair bit of shit for "invading others privacy". In other words they stick video cameras in peoples face and never ask for permission. One of them I wonder why he is still alive even.

Thanks for your peace offering. I will always talk to anyone who offers an olive branch..

Regards, SB.

Messages In This Thread
moving on -- FTinPRC -- 2017-03-08
Re moving on -- caring -- 2017-03-10
Re: Re moving on -- BeenThere -- 2017-03-10
Re: Re moving on -- caring -- 2017-03-10
Re: Re moving on -- FTatHome -- 2017-03-11
Re: Re moving on -- caring -- 2017-03-11
Re moving on -- Illegitimi non carborundum -- 2017-03-08
Re moving on -- Alias Taffy -- 2017-03-09
Re moving on -- Silverboy -- 2017-03-08
Re moving on -- Silverboy -- 2017-03-08