TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Re Orange Hood is stealing money from the poor to give to the rich
FTinPRC - 2017-03-15

I can't take my (ex) friends'
conservative ideas: They cut me to the bone.

Most of your conservative friends, unless they are very wealthy, have ample reason to complain about the U.S. economy, services and political system.

You will see both parties and the media focusing again on those

fundamental values that differ between the two groups
because they are the reason that we fail to be able to unite as one people against the elites.

The U.S. elites have been successful in silencing class conflict by instigating social values conflict. Trump did play the 'class card' but once elected never mentioned the poor.

The word poverty never passed Hillary's lips.

How could a revolution happen to/with/from/by such fat (with a large
proportion of obesity) and comfort-addicted people?

Revolutions are made by the young. And they are cumulative. I was in Paris in 2009 when the Nurses lay on the commuter train tracks, shutting down the city for wage gains.

Now I do not predict a revolution in the U.S. It is a stable police state. But one important change has occurred since I followed Mark Rudd, a.k.a Shmuel Rudinsky, down the stairs at Columbia into Harlem in the late 60s: Social Media.

For better or worse, Bannon is a revolutionary theorist and a social media maniac.

The results of oppressive change are unpredictable. Let's hope.

Messages In This Thread
Orange Hood is stealing money from the poor to give to the rich -- Fifi -- 2017-03-14
Life is not easy when you don't represent the majority -- Latina in LA -- 2017-03-24
A serious danger in our time: Trumpism’s attack on reality -- Curious -- 2017-03-21
Re Orange Hood is stealing money from the poor to give to the rich -- Arthur -- 2017-03-20
Re Orange Hood is stealing money from the poor to give to the rich -- Fifi -- 2017-03-17
Re Orange Hood is stealing money from the poor to give to the rich -- BeenThere -- 2017-03-15
Re: Orange Hood is stealing money from the poor to give to the rich -- Curious -- 2017-03-15
America is business of Americans -- workshy finder general -- 2017-03-15
Re: America is business of Americans -- Fifi -- 2017-03-15
Re Orange Hood is stealing money from the poor to give to the rich -- Silverboy -- 2017-03-15
Re: Re Orange Hood is stealing money from the poor to give to the rich -- Fifi -- 2017-03-15
Re: Re Orange Hood is stealing money from the poor to give to the rich -- Silverboy -- 2017-03-15
Re: Re Orange Hood is stealing money from the poor to give to the rich -- Fifi -- 2017-03-15
Re: Re Orange Hood is stealing money from the poor to give to the rich -- Silverboy -- 2017-03-15
Re: Re Orange Hood is stealing money from the poor to give to the rich -- Simon -- 2017-03-15
Re: Re Orange Hood is stealing money from the poor to give to the rich -- BeenThere -- 2017-03-15
Re: Re Orange Hood is stealing money from the poor to give to the rich -- Curious -- 2017-03-15
Re: Re Orange Hood is stealing money from the poor to give to the rich -- heretosay -- 2017-03-15
Re: Re Orange Hood is stealing money from the poor to give to the rich -- Silverboy -- 2017-03-16
Re: Re Orange Hood is stealing money from the poor to give to the rich -- Arthur -- 2017-03-15
Re: Re Orange Hood is stealing money from the poor to give to the rich -- BeenThere -- 2017-03-15
Re: Re Orange Hood is stealing money from the poor to give to the rich -- Latina in LA -- 2017-03-15
Re: Re Orange Hood is stealing money from the poor to give to the rich -- Silverboy -- 2017-03-16
Re Orange Hood is stealing money from the poor to give to the rich -- FTinPRC -- 2017-03-15
Re: Re Orange Hood is stealing money from the poor to give to the rich -- Arthur -- 2017-03-15
Re: Re Orange Hood is stealing money from the poor to give to the rich -- FTinPRC -- 2017-03-15
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Re Orange Hood is stealing money from the poor to give to the rich

Go to another board -