TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Latest work visa info
Alias Taffy - 2017-03-28
In response to Latest work visa info (Lenny)

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if someone could provide me with the latest info on work visa renewal in China. I am in my early 40s and have been here for roughly 8 years (first time -2 years, second time - over 6 years). I am asking as i would like to get the necessary documents ready since my visa runs out in 3 months.

My question is, do i have to get my UK credentials ( CELTA,MBA,MSc) notarized, certified or apostilled for the renewal? Although i lived,worked and studied in the UK, i do not possess a British passport. I would really love to hear from those who have UK qualifications and recently renewed their work visa.

In between, i'm married to a Chinese lady and we've been together for 10 years. Our daughter was born while legally residing in the UK and we own 2 properties worth about one million RMB here in China in addition to stocks and vehicles. I'm not sure if any of the aforementioned have any bearings on my visa renewal.

I would really apreciate it if you could check this out before responding - http://www.echinacities.com/china-media/Making-the-Grade-Chinas-New-Foreigner-Visa-System

Thanks and have a lovely day.

Lenny

No end of agents in the UK will be dying to get your degrees validated for you, Lenny- just google it for an embarrassment of choices, all of which will guide you through. You only need advice from these professionals and it'll be cheaper than going to the UK yourself. What nationality are you anyway?

That said you have a Chinese wife. Why not get a spousal visa and work unofficially?

I had a look at your link- just ignore it, do. We shouldn't get inflamed about points on a Chinese ID card.

Messages In This Thread
Latest work visa info -- Lenny -- 2017-03-28
Re Latest work visa info -- Alias Taffy -- 2017-03-28
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Latest work visa info

Go to another board -