TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: You dems deserve every second of the Trump presidency
Alias Taffy - 2017-04-01

You are the living proof that it's essential to maintain Obamacare because a person like you has to be taken care of: you need assessment, treatment and medication.

Morning Fifi
I'm not here to say inflammatory things like 'Obamacare is a Scroungers Charter. No, I'm going to stay out of American business and I suggest you do the same. We can just sit on the sidelines and snigger from time to time hahaha- only joking.

No, why I answered you, Fifi, is because I couldn't see anything in that other posters post to suggest in any way he needs psychiatric care. If we don't watch it, it's a slippery slope to get us back to the dark old days where everything bar the kitchen sink was hurled against an opponent- even to the extent of calling the poor innocent a paedophile to get shot of him. This is a rare area where me an SB do not agree. Just saying like. We should ask Wu what he thinks of obamacare- he could ask his son, We just keep schompt. How do you spell that word- always forgetting?????

Have a gay weekend.

Messages In This Thread
You dems deserve every second of the Trump presidency -- AlexInHohhot -- 2017-03-31
Re You dems deserve every second of the Trump presidency -- Curious -- 2017-04-01
Re You dems deserve every second of the Trump presidency -- Alias Taffy -- 2017-04-01
Re: You dems deserve every second of the Trump presidency -- Fifi -- 2017-04-01
Re: You dems deserve every second of the Trump presidency -- Alias Taffy -- 2017-04-01
Re: You dems deserve every second of the Trump presidency -- AlexInHohhot -- 2017-04-01
Re: You dems deserve every second of the Trump presidency -- Curious -- 2017-04-01
Re: You dems deserve every second of the Trump presidency -- Alias Taffy -- 2017-04-01
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: You dems deserve every second of the Trump presidency

Go to another board -