TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Thai Grub
Alias Taffy - 2017-04-02
In response to Re Thai Grub (expat hubby)

Scrambled eggs with stubble! Disgusting!

Yep, you can trust home-cooked food 100% so long as you are one doing the cooking. The way to go if you have the time to cook for yourself.

Well, we can't all. If you don't wash your hands after going to the toilet one is just as likely to poison yourself as somebody else poison you after they have emerged from toilet. What i am saying is if I didn't have any hand-washing-water I'd prefer somebody else to cook- either way you might poison yourself or he might poison you but it would save the trouble of cooking it yourself. It's the taste of restaurant food I don't like.

By the way did you know that washing your hands in hot water isn't any safer than cold water because the water would have to be hot enough to strip your skin off to kill the germs. It's that health and hygiene in catering wants you to have hot water on tap otherwise you wouldn't bother to wash your hands in cold water which is just as good. It's transferring food and cross-contamination that washing your hands helps with- like clods of food.

Got another transferring money contraption from Construction this time- never been offered them in UK. By the way, the BOC has now told us we can transfer to UK up to £40,000 at one time. This is totally unlike any information I have gleaned from the Internet.

We need to interrogate SB on Thai food when he has time.

Messages In This Thread
Thai Grub -- expat hubby -- 2017-04-02
Re Thai Grub -- Alias Taffy -- 2017-04-02
Re Thai Grub -- expat hubby -- 2017-04-02
Re Thai Grub -- Silverboy -- 2017-04-04
Re Thai Grub -- Alias Taffy -- 2017-04-04
Re Thai Grub -- Alias Taffy -- 2017-04-04
Re Thai Grub -- expat hubby -- 2017-04-02