TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Multiple US strikes on Syria tonight
Curious - 2017-04-07

There were Russians and Syrians. The big question at 8:00PM PST is: How will Russia respond?

We will see tomorrow. Might be the beginning of WWIII. Or if Russia and trump were in cahoots during the campaign and Russia really want the US sanctions to be lifted by trump who really wants to lift the sanctions, then the population of Syria might benefit.

Those of you who have read my posts in the last year know what I think of trump, but I have to admit tonight that I am somewhat/somehow impressed to a certain degree tonight. I felt helpless when the previous administration draw a line with Assad but did not proceed to enforce it. Of course they had very good reasons not to enforce it as US soldiers' lives were at risk, plus the risk of escalation plus the bigger reality that nobody wins in the Middle East. But still, I was feeling helpless. Let's see if the better feeling of this evening justifies what will happen in the coming days and years in the Middle East.

Messages In This Thread
Multiple US strikes on Syria tonight -- Curious -- 2017-04-07
Re Multiple US strikes on Syria tonight -- BeenThere -- 2017-04-08
Re Multiple US strikes on Syria tonight -- FTinPRC -- 2017-04-08
Re: Re Multiple US strikes on Syria tonight -- Curious -- 2017-04-08
Re Multiple US strikes on Syria tonight -- Silverboy -- 2017-04-08
Re Multiple US strikes on Syria tonight -- Alias Taffy -- 2017-04-07
Re Multiple US strikes on Syria tonight -- Silverboy -- 2017-04-08
Re Multiple US strikes on Syria tonight -- caring -- 2017-04-09
Re Multiple US strikes on Syria tonight -- Alias Taffy -- 2017-04-10
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Multiple US strikes on Syria tonight

Go to another board -