TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Phoebe/Fabby/Fabiola - Teachers Discussion
Erik Kennington - 2007-01-13

In response to Jerry & Fed Up In Shanghai

Jerry, I entirely agree with the comments here so far about this horrible, horrible school. Please do yourself a very big favor and stay clear of this place.

The comments posted here so far seem quite accurate, and if you have even a reasonable offer from any other school -- you should take it. Phoebe or Fabby or Fabiola, or whatever she is calling herself this week, is a liar and a thief.

In my short time at her school, the Chinese staff told me that they had been through roughly seven foreign teachers in the previous six months. More recently, several parents have pulled their children out of the school and demanded that their tuition be paid back.

Through it all, it is the "foreigners" who Fabiola says is to blame. This is despite the fact that the school I was at had been open for six months and to date only has about 25 students. The reason for the failure is obvious: There is no sense of direction there, the woman changes her mind ten times a day, the staff run around like blind mice trying in vain to satisfy her every whim, and she will spend a dollar to save a dime at every turn. Lastly, there is a really bad karma to the place, you can feel it when you walk into the building. Dark. Gloomy. Ugly.

Stay away. Just stay away!

By the way, Fed Up, nobody "hit" Frank but it may be true that he was accidentally pulled off of his chair by an unpaid English teacher.

Erik

Messages In This Thread
Avoid Outstanding American Pre-School In Shanghai - Teachers Discussion -- Yougotta Bekiddingme -- 2006-12-19
This one is an interesting place to come to... - Teachers Discussion -- Cambridge International Centre of Shanghai Normal University -- 2007-01-15
Re: Avoid Outstanding American Pre-School In Shanghai - Teachers Discussion -- Jerry -- 2006-12-22
School Location - Teachers Discussion -- Jules -- 2006-12-22
Re: School Location - Teachers Discussion -- Yougotta Bekiddingme -- 2008-07-28
Legal Action Against Outstanding American School -- Erik Kennington -- 2008-08-27
Attn Jules!!! - Teachers Discussion -- Jerry -- 2006-12-26
Not all...many..most - Teachers Discussion -- Muhammad -- 2007-01-01
wow - Teachers Discussion -- Fredrick Bloggs -- 2007-01-02
Are you the one??????? - Teachers Discussion -- Jules -- 2006-12-20
Phoebe/Fabby/Fabiola - Teachers Discussion -- Erik Kennington -- 2007-01-13
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Phoebe/Fabby/Fabiola - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -