TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › TESOL certificates vs Graduate Diplomas - Teachers Discussion
johnboy - 2007-01-21

Dear Fellow Language Instructors of the ESL world,

Do not be fooled in thinking that a certificate will render you elligible for a Language instructor role in any country you chose as your liking simply because,

A.The women are hot

B.The climate is alluring and welcoming

C.The money is good

E.I just speak and I make cash for looking white and sounding American.

Any idiot with money can buy a TESOL/ESL certificate from a con man,are you truly representing the world of professional Language instructors who know what they are doing prior to entering a class?

Lets be frank people.The quality of language teaching is being diminished by people who know nothing about,

A,Methods of teaching,I can think of 5 at the top of my head.

B,Grammar,should or shouldn't I use 1 of 4 of the approaches currently being adopted for given contexts.

C,Who,what,how,why.These questions should allways be asked prior to entering a class with a proposed lesson plan.

The principle of this argument is,with a fraudulent certificate or not you will not,

A.Be able to teach in Oceania
or

B.Singapore (in most circumstances) or

C.Hong Kong or

D.Malaysia and the neighboring islands.

Teaching in Australia or New Zealand with a certificate is out of the question,fake or not fake.

Listen up,certificates fake or not are only good in countries where education is unregulated ie,China,Korea and Taiwan.

So fellow Language instructors stop making a mockery of education and the process inherent in learning simply by pretending to be teachers.A Graduate Diploma will hold any qualified graduate of the Diploma in very good stead.Who ever thinks attaining a Diploma in TESOL is a waste of time is a waste of headspace.Any quality education will teach you quality learning.

Sincerely from a Registered Instructor of TESOL

Messages In This Thread
TESOL certificates vs Graduate Diplomas - Teachers Discussion -- johnboy -- 2007-01-21
In response to Rheno - Teachers Discussion -- johnboy -- 2007-01-23
Actually, I gave it up....for now - Teachers Discussion -- Rheno747 -- 2007-01-25
none - Teachers Discussion -- johnboy -- 2007-01-26
Hmmmm - Teachers Discussion -- Rheno747 -- 2007-01-29
My own take - Teachers Discussion -- Rheno747 -- 2007-01-23
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › TESOL certificates vs Graduate Diplomas - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -