TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Having worked much of my life in China, how can I retire at home?
Mr.Smith - 2017-04-30

Without paying taxes or contributing into my retirement fund that I can't/couldn't afford I am stuck before the last stage of my life. I don't believe I am the only one who is so irresponsible and so I hope to share my concerns with others who are as dull as me. The painful image of me on the bed unable to function is in front of my eyes and the hope my nation's got something to let me die respectfully is unclear. Have any of you been feeling it the same way or is it only me?

Messages In This Thread
Having worked much of my life in China, how can I retire at home? -- Mr.Smith -- 2017-04-30
Re Having worked much of my life in China, how can I retire at home? -- Caring -- 2017-05-04
Re Having worked much of my life in China, how can I retire at home? -- Silverboy -- 2017-05-01
Re Having worked much of my life in China, how can I retire at home? -- FTinPRC -- 2017-05-01
Re Having worked much of my life in China, how can I retire at home? -- Caring -- 2017-05-04
Re Having worked much of my life in China, how can I retire at home? -- Taffy -- 2017-05-01
Re Having worked much of my life in China, how can I retire at home? -- FTinPRC -- 2017-05-04
Re Having worked much of my life in China, how can I retire at home? -- Alias Taffy -- 2017-05-01
Re Having worked much of my life in China, how can I retire at home? -- Silverboy -- 2017-05-01
Re Having worked much of my life in China, how can I retire at home? -- Mike babsocks -- 2017-05-01
Re Having worked much of my life in China, how can I retire at home? -- Alias Taffy -- 2017-05-01
Re Having worked much of my life in China, how can I retire at home? -- Taffy -- 2017-05-01
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Having worked much of my life in China, how can I retire at home?

Go to another board -