TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Questions regarding visas/passport, newbie needs your help.
Justin M - 2017-05-02

Hello, and good day/evening.
Im 25 and have finally got around to getting some job offers for this August (2017).
I'm completely new to international travel. I have applied for my passport here in the US.
I didn't apply that long ago so I'm still expecting to wait a month or more for it to arrive.
I'm wondering if this is enough time to get all of my travel documents together, including the visa.
If anyone has a link to an article that gives detailed and step by step information to gaining entrance to china. An explanation from a helpful expat on here will suffice as well.
Any information on the subject would be a great help.
Thank you.

Messages In This Thread
Questions regarding visas/passport, newbie needs your help. -- Justin M -- 2017-05-02
Re Questions regarding visas/passport, newbie needs your help. -- Caring -- 2017-05-04
Re Questions regarding visas/passport, newbie needs your help. -- Clown -- 2017-05-03
Re Questions regarding visas/passport, newbie needs your help. -- Silverboy -- 2017-05-03
Re Questions regarding visas/passport, newbie needs your help. -- FTinPRC -- 2017-05-03
Re Questions regarding visas/passport, newbie needs your help. -- FTinPRC -- 2017-05-03
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Questions regarding visas/passport, newbie needs your help.

Go to another board -