TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Re Biological explanation as to why trump supporters are trump supporters
BeenThere - 2017-05-02

Part of the charm of LA is its horrible traffic (I am serious - we live with it, we hate it, but we kinda go around it, above it, under it....and mayor Garcetti is doing a great job at improving mass transit, and if trump the idiot stops blocking federal funding for our high speed train LA-SanFran, it will help decongestize the area) and the fact that it is a BIG metropolis where you can find anything. Lotsa creativity in LA (the movie industry, and now the software industry in the beach communities of LA). You can find everything and anything in LA; evidence is in the website called http://www.meetup.com: You want to meet people who ride pink harley davidsons, are vegan, love snakes and work in Hollywood? You ask it on meetup and you will find them or close enough.

I am not sure about the overpopulated thing. Housing is a bit insufficient (it makes the price of owning a house on the coast quite expensive). I have never seen the word "overpopulated" mentioned in any newspaper. I know that I wouldn't want LA to be any different.

View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Re Biological explanation as to why trump supporters are trump supporters

Go to another board -