TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › I'm looking - Teachers Discussion
Rheno747 - 2007-01-30

Oh, that, yeah. My answer to one who claimed my problems with teaching 'brats' stemmed from my being a "drunk". Hey--if you throw rocks, you must expect them to be thrown back.

Fish, what happened to that great (acutally lame-ass) ad hominem attack you leveled against me last week? I see it got deleted. You know, the one where you ignored my argument that new teachers who really want to teach overseas should avoid getting the expensive TESOL cert, which handcuffs them to only certain jobs, and instead get a master's degree in TESOL.

And I do believe I did post that from a library near my workplace, a place from where I'd never post a message to this site.

Just admit it, man. You have no answer to my claim. No surprise. Those lamers who rely on ad hominems never do.

Get the master's degree folks. Don't get that cert. It's just a waste of money and time.

Messages In This Thread
I'm looking - Teachers Discussion -- Rheno747 -- 2007-01-30
Re:Masters in TEFL. - Teachers Discussion -- Matthew -- 2007-01-31
Go cheap - Teachers Discussion -- Rheno747 -- 2007-02-10
Re:Go cheap. - Teachers Discussion -- Matthew -- 2007-02-11
False economy - Teachers Discussion -- Martin McMorrow -- 2007-02-11
Martin's right, and I know he's right - Teachers Discussion -- Rheno747 -- 2007-02-12
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › I'm looking - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -