TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Huamei International School / ŏ
disgruntled emloyee - 2007-03-20

I have been a teacher at Huamei International for a few years here off and on with the Canadian program. Huamei International School never ceases to amaze me in how poorly this blundering Titanic of Academia is really run. Whether it is Burns, Panda, Monash or Rocky, they just can never seem to get it together. I see kids that will never even be able to enter a public university in China much less Canada or Australia. Who can expect anything? We all know that the story of Panda and three other people as returning oversees educators is a joke! Panda can barely speak English herselfWhat Panda is will shed more light on why the Huamei International School is so messed up!
Panda did go to Canada and had her bill flipped by a very wealthy Chinese man. This man is one of the chief investors of Huamei International School and the Huamei Group. Panda is also the mistress of this man! Most girls in Guangdong with the lack of skills that Panda has will just find a boyfriend and ride on the back of his bike around town and work in a shop but you do have to hand it to Panda, she has made some serious money as the other woman in the Huamei Group Chiefs illustrious life. I think that Panda should write a book about her lifeI would like to read it. Panda, the Principal of Huamei International School is very beautiful in a strange way.
Principal Burns is just the latest puppet for the Huamei International School. He begs, rolls over and might even shake if they throw him a biscuit! You should see the primary department! They cant even keep a teacher longer than a semester. The childrens uniforms are never washed and it is disgusting! I cannot believe that someone would actually spend 5,000 RMB per month at this dump! The Clifford School is so much better than Huamei International School! People sending their kids from all over the world to Huamei so that they can learn how to smoke cigarettes and drink beer and get severely depleted by malnutrition from the poor diet at Huamei International School, very sad! The teachers at Huamei are pretty cool but this is China and it is sad to see the way that Huamei International School treats the Chinese staff like slaves.

Messages In This Thread
BE AWARE OF HUAMEI GROUP, GUANGZHOU - Teachers Discussion -- George Evashuk -- 2006-05-11
Re BE AWARE OF HUAMEI GROUP, GUANGZHOU - Teachers Discussion -- Steven Katsipodas -- 2016-10-25
BE AWARE OF SILLY POSTINGS -- Nick Grigoriou -- 2008-04-15
Huamei International School / ŏ -- disgruntled emloyee -- 2007-03-20
Stay Away! HUAMEI GROUP, GUANGZHOU - Teachers Discussion -- Past Teacher -- 2006-08-30
is it good to study in Guangzhou huamei International school? - Teachers Discussion -- trang -- 2006-09-02
I teach at Huamei International school. - Teachers Discussion -- Ivan Nalder -- 2006-05-30
Bottom of the Barrel - Teachers Discussion -- Raoul Duke LOOK! I BEEN TO COLLEGE! -- 2006-05-22
Burned in China - Teachers Discussion -- Robin Day B.Sc. MSc. B.Ed. -- 2006-05-22
Honor and Justice - Relax George - Teachers Discussion -- DB -- 2006-05-12
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Huamei International School / ŏ

Go to another board -