TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Great news from Sothern Guangdong
Silverboy - 2018-03-29
In response to Re Great news from Sothern Guangdong (John O'Shei)

Yes, you are right. The Chinese need to really fix up this mess. The problem is that a lot of these Chinese drugs are ending up in the United States, Australia, Canada, and other places. The Chinese authorities really need to think about how the actions of their citizens affect the rest of the world.

Rodrigo Duterte is a good example and inspiration for the Chinese. Go to that town and clean the whole place out and shoot drug traffickers ( including women and children ) on sight.

If the Chinese don't want to do that then send the army in there and level the place.

Often I am not really serious when I post things on here but I am serious when I say that a city whose economy is based on illegal drugs deserves to be bombed with multiple air strikes.

This Yufeng city is obviously good for nothing if so many families are involved in the drug trade.

Messages In This Thread
Great news from Sothern Guangdong -- FT -- 2018-03-29
Re Great news from Sothern Guangdong -- Silverboy -- 2018-03-29
Re Great news from Sothern Guangdong -- John O'Shei -- 2018-03-29
Re Great news from Sothern Guangdong -- John O'Shei -- 2018-03-29
Re: Re Great news from Sothern Guangdong -- BeenThere -- 2018-03-29
Re Great news from Sothern Guangdong -- caring -- 2018-03-29
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Great news from Sothern Guangdong

Go to another board -