TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › The Group - Teachers Discussion
callmefred - 2007-06-07
In response to American Eagle - Teachers Discussion (martin)

Who are we Martin,?

We are a collection of aged farts living in a Home For Distressed Gentlefolk, and have far to much free time on our hands since the committee suspended us from the Over Eighties Nudist Glee Club.(Pole Sitting Team)

In previous years we used to spend our leisure time at the Old Time Music Hall (Vaudeville to the US readers) until they pulled it down and built a supermarket.

It's such a shame to think that where some of the greats performers like Little Titch, Ethel Merman, Max Miller and Jimmy Cagney once strutted their stuff, there is now nothing more exciting than'two-pence off Liver Sausage' this week.

So you see, it's only by masquerading as teachers, pundits, recruiters and general busy-bodies, that we can justify our existence, and by entering into verbal badinage with each other and the occasional visitor, we maintain the delusion that we, though well past our sell-by date, are still running with the pack.
Excuse me now, I have to empty my colostomy bag, I hope I have gone some way to answering your question.

Messages In This Thread
American Eagle - Teachers Discussion -- martin -- 2007-06-06
just sosososo - Teachers Discussion -- chatar -- 2007-06-11
"deal' with the group - Teachers Discussion -- The earthling -- 2007-06-10
The Group - Teachers Discussion -- callmefred -- 2007-06-07
Shocking!!! - Teachers Discussion -- The earthling -- 2007-06-06
Yes! - Teachers Discussion -- walking wounded -- 2007-06-07
exploitation - Teachers Discussion -- BDJK -- 2007-06-07
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › The Group - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -