TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Fish, you're providing all the "proof" we need! - Teachers Discussion
Crass SOB - 2007-06-14

Fish/USMC,

You engage in all this hostile name-calling. For example, "crass SOB," "ignorant prick," and countless other names under the USMC moniker, to me alone, and you want ME to prove something to YOU???

Yeah, the Earthling is so right, you post one inane, self-serving diatribe/lecture after another. Your posts provide all the proof anyone needs.

Who else but a recruiter would be so vitriolic in their crazed defense of all the unethical and yes, ILLEGAL treatment (USMC) so many FTs encounter and experience in China. Who else but a recruiter would day-after-day would give the China ESL industry a fresh coat of white paint, in a desperate effort to mislead and lure more foreign teachers here?

You always demand the last word, Fish, and no doubt you will spend your last, dying moments at the keyboard trying to protect and salvage your FT supplier business. Don't worry, your cronie school "leaders" will keep you well-supplied in baijou and cigarettes and a few RMB.

You've shot yourself in the head, mouth and foot with your relentless post-poundings toward others, and now that readers can see what's REALLY going on, you laughably demand that others PROVE something negative about you! Ridiculous!

You've made repeated (and of course, false) accusations about my personal finances, but I "Got over it!" (as you and Alicia would advise me to do). Can you PROVE that anything hateful and vicious you (and USMC) have said about ME is true??? Of course you can't! I know the truth, and I will let others judge for themselves.

However, I understand it must hurt. "Recruiter" is a kind of four-letter word in the China ESL world; but hey, it's the way you chose to make a living (off the sweat and dedication of unsuspecting FTs). By your rate of posts there's no way you could be doing much teaching!

The more you post, the more truth about your genuine character, and motives are revealed. Keep that proof coming... (and you're getting loads of hostile comrade assistance from USMC).

Messages In This Thread
Fish, you're providing all the "proof" we need! - Teachers Discussion -- Crass SOB -- 2007-06-14
On and on and on and on.... - Teachers Discussion -- callmefred -- 2007-06-14
Re: On and on and on and on.... - Teachers Discussion -- Beelzebub -- 2013-06-28
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Fish, you're providing all the "proof" we need! - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -