TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › HOW NICE TO BE A FT IN CHINA - Teachers Discussion
Mr. Hmmmmm! - 2007-06-17

guys or gurls..... we always read so many complaints and grievances against schools in china. specialy when it comes to FT and the school concerned.

well, as to my observation and my experience too, china is great if only the people will treat foreigners with respect. ( i am talking about FT and school) the fact that china wants native speakers to teach in their respective schools, but still they cheat their FT's to the extent that they dont give salary.
well well well..

Ft sign contract but it is favorably to the school. NOTE: here in china the headmaster is the contract itself. WHY because if the headmaster doesnt like you then you will just be fired. they will accuse you of things you never do to validate the word "YOU ARE FIRED".

one thing more i have observe was about SANITATION. they lack sanitation, they just spit any where even inside the classroom (public schools).

wow china full of cheaters and money suckers.. if you dont know how to speak chinese they took the chance to cheat you. see! wow so great..

wonderfull experiences here in china.. I know and the chinese know that FT's are the messengers back to their homeland. BUT ONE OF MY CHINESE FRIEND SAY CHINA IS FOR CHINESE THATS WHY CHINESE..
i am just expresing my own experienced too.. gud luck to all living in this so called great china.

Messages In This Thread
HOW NICE TO BE A FT IN CHINA - Teachers Discussion -- Mr. Hmmmmm! -- 2007-06-17
shhhh............... - Teachers Discussion -- black serpent -- 2007-06-17
How nice to be a FT in China - Teachers Discussion -- PolyAnna -- 2007-06-18
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › HOW NICE TO BE A FT IN CHINA - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -