TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Kid Castle Xi'an China - Teachers Discussion
Karen - 2007-07-12
In response to Concern - Teachers Discussion (Teacher)

All of the terrible stories you read about Kid Castle Xi'an China are true. I had the great misfortune of working there. They treat some foreign teachers like crap and some others are favorites. If they can rip you off, they will as they did me. Their Chinese English teachers are for the most part not good at speaking or properly pronouncing words. One of the teachers was so jealous of the money that foreign teachers make, which is about 4 times what they make, that she tried to sabotage me, lying to the principal about me. She said things like her and her friend were doing all my work for me. It is pretty impossible to do that when they spent about 95% of their day playing on the computer while I worked.

Instead of running the school themselves, the owners let parents dictate how it will be run because that's where the money is. They lie to the parents which causes unnecessary trouble. Most of the foreign teachers are fine, with a few exceptions. One night I came out of an internet cafe and saw them with a Chinese teacher and went up to say hello. They must have thought I was stalking them or something because the next day they were supposed to pick me up to go to a wedding and never showed or called. I wasn't stalking. I was talking online to my boyfriend. They never called to explain and I never called them. I figured if they would do something like that, then they are not worth my time.

I could go on and on, but please be warned. Do Not work for this school, or you will be sorry.

Messages In This Thread
Kids Castle - Teachers Discussion -- KS -- 2006-08-28
Re Kids Castle - Teachers Discussion -- Joe -- 2015-08-12
(Message Deleted by Poster) -- SKeane -- 2012-12-05
Concern - Teachers Discussion -- Teacher -- 2006-11-14
Kid Castle Xi'an China - Teachers Discussion -- Karen -- 2007-07-12
Re: Kid Castle Xi'an China - Teachers Discussion -- Ruan Burnett -- 2012-04-05
Re: Kid Castle Xi'an China - Teachers Discussion -- Dragana -- 2015-11-16
Re: Kid Castle Xi'an China - Teachers Discussion -- Tami -- 2015-11-09
Re: Kid Castle Xi'an China - Teachers Discussion -- Dragana -- 2015-11-16
Re: Kid Castle Xi'an China - Teachers Discussion -- t p synn001 -- 2014-05-07
Re: Kid Castle Xi'an China - Teachers Discussion -- Mr Laoshi -- 2014-12-15
Xi'an is notorious -- Twice Shy -- 2015-08-16
Re: Kid Castle Xi'an China - Teachers Discussion -- Steven -- 2014-05-08
Re: Kid Castle Xi'an China - Teachers Discussion -- San Migs -- 2012-04-06
Re: Kid Castle Xi'an China - Teachers Discussion -- Dragonized -- 2012-04-05
Re: Kid Castle Xi'an China - Teachers Discussion -- Ruan Burnett -- 2012-07-29
Re: Kid Castle Xi'an China - Teachers Discussion -- San Migs -- 2012-04-06
BlakeS's evolving nightmare - Teachers Discussion -- Frank -- 2006-08-28
Visa Details for the Horror Story - Teachers Discussion *Link* -- Raoul Duke -- 2006-08-28
Spread The Word! - Teachers Discussion -- Raoul Duke -- 2006-08-28
Re: Spread The Word! - Teachers Discussion -- bishopboss -- 2009-07-07
You "Complied?" -- Yingwen Laoshi -- 2009-07-07
Re: Spread The Word! - Teachers Discussion -- Turino -- 2009-07-07
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Kid Castle Xi'an China - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -