TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: BANG, BANG, YOU'RE DEAD! - Teachers Discussion
Fred Savage - 2007-08-20

Dear USMC,

The acronym is interesting....USMC....Is that United States Marine Corp...or are you a Marine Corp wannabe.....Or does it stand for something else?

If you want to make an argument, or dispute an opinion, regardless of your acronym, I assume you do want to have and be regarded with good credibility.

If so, how does calling people cry babies, or, in your case, AMERICAN CRYBABY, make you worth 3 seconds of listening time?

Perhaps you over watch CNN or take your thoughts of other people, countries and nationalities from local bars. This I don't know....but I have never heard of, met, or been told about any leader who is respected that uses prejudice and bias in debating things.

Opinions are not debatable. They can only be changed. Change comes from providing others with more information than they previously had.

If you are a teacher than you should be ashamed of yourself for propagating hatred and bias.

If you are not a teacher, I pray that you change your worldly attitude before you represent our profession in front of other peoples children.

Messages In This Thread
Re: BANG, BANG, YOU'RE DEAD! - Teachers Discussion -- Fred Savage -- 2007-08-20
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: BANG, BANG, YOU'RE DEAD! - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -