TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Race issue? - Teachers Discussion
lingujisticus - 2007-08-30
In response to Race issue? - Teachers Discussion (JAS)

Maybe I am not qualified to reply to you because I am not black, but I do feel you are not displaying the most reliable characvteristics of open-mindedness in your post because your message boils down to a very racist dogma: Chinese girls hate Black men!
I don't buy it from you because I don't see race-based animosity in Chinese towards Blacks. As I write, several Blacks are known to be highly popular in a town of 41'000 inhabitants. Why one of them is universally respected and liked has certainly a lot to do with his own charisma; if that is not every Black's fate, the reason might be that some Blacks lack that charisma...

Also, you make no bones about what your favourite pastime is, i.e. chasing after skirts. It's not my right to come down on you for that but surely if a man has only sex in his mind he must accept an occasional rebuff. Some guys take it badly because they are driven by that old-fashioned and erroneous thought machismo is manliness...

But I agree some Chinese still have to overcome ethnocentrism and other prejudicial thinking; in this they are not alone among humanity...

Messages In This Thread
Race issue? - Teachers Discussion -- JAS -- 2007-08-28
Re: Race issue? - Teachers Discussion -- lingujisticus -- 2007-08-30
Re: Race issue? - Teachers Discussion -- JNET -- 2007-08-29
Not True! - Teachers Discussion -- Yingwen Laoshi -- 2007-08-29
Re: Not True! - Teachers Discussion -- FYI -- 2007-08-31
Re: Not True! - Teachers Discussion -- JNET -- 2007-09-01
You're so Witty! lol - Teachers Discussion -- Yingwen Laoshi -- 2007-08-31
Re: Not True! - Teachers Discussion -- lbala -- 2007-08-29
Thank you - Teachers Discussion -- Yingwen Laoshi -- 2007-08-30
Re: Race issue? - Teachers Discussion -- Andrew Dewitte -- 2007-08-29
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Race issue? - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -