TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: PEOPLE TALKING BAD ABOUT ESL TEACHERS - Teachers Discussion
Larrrie White - 2007-10-30

Hey

Thank for submitting that. It is very Englighting
to know what people are thinking. I can see thier point of view in someways. I know a lot of expat "friends" of mine wo do seem to take advantage of the situtation. But whenever people from
different cultral backgrounds get together there is bound to be some friction. Asian people and Westerners have got take responsiblity for thier actions. I have recently visted Thailand and eventhough I was previously aware of all the prostiution and sex shows it stiil came as a shock
to see how lose it was. almost surreal. I find no shock that they pedephiles a shame but no shock. I
am sure this One Candian is not the only one . Its not an issue of one person but the climate and attiude that makes this kind of behavor possible. As a teacher in the USA I have had to deal with child abuse and child neglect cases in California. It was not plesent or easy to get authorities to act. All
I can say is if your going have a meat maket your going to get dogs.

Larrie

Messages In This Thread
PEOPLE TALKING BAD ABOUT ESL TEACHERS - Teachers Discussion -- Concerned Teacher -- 2007-10-23
Re: PEOPLE TALKING BAD ABOUT ESL TEACHERS - Teachers Discussion -- Nkeng Moses -- 2007-11-01
Re: PEOPLE TALKING BAD ABOUT ESL TEACHERS - Teachers Discussion -- Larrrie White -- 2007-10-30
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: PEOPLE TALKING BAD ABOUT ESL TEACHERS - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -