TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Learn from our experience bluniverse is a hell
CODENAME:maverick - 2007-12-02
In response to China contract - ESL discussion (carole best)

I'm a new esl teacher at bluniverse well on my experience i really feel that im in hell. in my contract i need to work 20 hours a week!the problem is why that im going to stay at the office for 8 hours a day? im not chinese ok? and according to the rules foreign teachers must teach the chinese teacher i think thats not good because they are all damn good they correct the foreign teacher of their pronunciation because of the accent!why should they? right? and that ambasador thing well in my experience its not good its stupid!beware of the chinese teachers they have this insecurities they are going to destroy you.. in my brach school right now i have many complaints really!!! and they dont follow the contract just like the egyptian teacher that they fired out without warning and any reason.. and in every branch school there is only 1 pc that your going to share with the chinese teachers and you cant easily use it because they are busy using qq and playing games. weel im planning to leave also.. i wish i can talk to other ex bluniverse teacher so that i can ask questions

Messages In This Thread
China contract - ESL discussion -- carole best -- 2005-05-30
Re: China contract - ESL discussion -- jason mackie -- 2010-05-27
Learn from our experience bluniverse is a hell -- CODENAME:maverick -- 2007-12-02
Re: Learn from our experience bluniverse is a hell -- Candy -- 2008-01-10
Re: Learn from our experience bluniverse is a hell -- Li Bai -- 2007-12-07
Re: Learn from our experience bluniverse is a hell -- andyfields -- 2007-12-05
Re: Learn from our experience bluniverse is a hell -- gobsmacked-english-teacher -- 2007-12-04
Re: Learn from our experience bluniverse is a hell -- maverick -- 2007-12-05
Re: Learn from our experience bluniverse is a hell -- gobsmacked -- 2007-12-05
Re: Learn from our experience bluniverse is a hell -- sam -- 2007-12-06
Few good words to be found regarding bluinverse -- hobart -- 2007-12-03
Re: Few good words to be found regarding bluinverse -- Phil -- 2009-05-14
Re: China contract - ESL discussion - Teachers Discussion -- indigenous -- 2007-11-18
DO NOT TRUST THE SCHOOL AT ALL - Teachers Discussion -- bluniverse teacher -- 2007-04-23
My brief encounter with Bluniverse - Teachers Discussion -- Old and Tired -- 2007-05-30
Re: My brief encounter with Bluniverse - Teachers Discussion -- Li Bai -- 2007-12-07
The school is BAD news! - Teachers Discussion -- IndigoSummers -- 2007-07-29
Beware of Bluniverse - Teachers Discussion -- Anon. -- 2007-05-29
Blue Universe - ESL discussion -- David -- 2005-07-26
Re-China contract. - ESL discussion -- Felix -- 2005-05-31
Research start - ESL discussion -- The Owl -- 2005-05-30
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Learn from our experience bluniverse is a hell

Go to another board -