TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Change, and What it Takes/linguisticus
Panpan - 2008-01-08
In response to Re: Change, and What it Takes/linguisticus (extefler)

Woooohooooo!!! Ride on extefler and linguisticus!Tell them!I like your last statement;'I personally would much rather have them build a decent bridge than use perfect grammar'.
What some posters write on this forum is totally out of context because it seems to me from their postings,they are not in this planet earth.They are SOOOOO far away from reality.
But you guys, extefler and linguisticus really hit the nail in the head.This forum needs more people with unbiased minds like you guys.
Some people went to China and forgot their mission.They want to change Chinese system which has been like that since time immemorial.I remember an adage that says and i quote;'Charity begins at home' which translates to,if you want to effect a change in anything,start from your home country/household and let the whole wide world know you brought about the change before you can crucify other people's ways of doing things.
People should try to dwell on the positive and make the best use of every situation they find themselves in.
Again,i am commending you guys to keep up the good work and don't relent in your postings.

Everly yours

Panpan

Messages In This Thread
Re: Change, and What it Takes/linguisticus -- extefler -- 2008-01-07
Re: Change, and What it Takes/linguisticus -- Panpan -- 2008-01-08
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Change, and What it Takes/linguisticus

Go to another board -