TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Can non native speakers teach English better than Chinese English teachers?
Shanon - 2008-01-23

"Some people are just so insecure that many Filipinos and Africans are succesful in China, as ESL teachers." I am from Ohio, and I have a high respect to these people, they may not be as good as the other native speakers but they are capable and talented. I've worked with them, I should know. It's true, it is the institution's prerogative, so whats the big deal? Feliza's right, China is a big country! Let us just do our jobs. This discussion will lead us to nowhere. One piece of advice "live and let live" and I agree- stop fussing.

Messages In This Thread
Can non native speakers teach English better than Chinese English teachers? -- Shanon -- 2008-01-23
Re: Can non native speakers teach English better than Chinese English teachers? -- SENIOR LAO SHI -- 2008-01-24
Re: Can non native speakers teach English better than Chinese English teachers? -- pinayinchina -- 2008-01-24
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Can non native speakers teach English better than Chinese English teachers?

Go to another board -