TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: One of EF Victims - Teachers Discussion
Doe - 2008-01-31

Hey Buddy
Whom are you calling clowns?
The people mentioned on this discussion forum are all real people I can assure you of that Many of them (not all though) are the native speakers whose qualifications have been approved by the international ESL centres or Universities in the US UK New Zealand South Africa Canada etc
Do you want to argue any more?
I am saying this on behalf of all those poor vicitims whom I chance to meet and many of whom had suffered physical injuries and moral discomfort
They successfully managed to find the place in other schools and from what I've heard many of them are satisfied with their present conditions of work
Now making statements like the one you have made can only mean one thing you are an ignorant selfish asshole or you place these comments in order to protect the "so-called reputation" of those whose responsibility is to manage the school properly
Think about it when shit like this happens to you

Clown

Messages In This Thread
EF Urumqi - Teachers Discussion -- ai jiang shan -- 2007-03-26
Re EF Urumqi - Teachers Discussion -- Dobe -- 2011-05-28
Re: Re EF Urumqi - Teachers Discussion -- I am a former teacher at this school -- 2012-02-03
Re: Re EF Urumqi - Teachers Discussion -- Magister -- 2012-02-04
Re: EF Urumqi - Teachers Discussion -- Matthew -- 2008-09-08
One of EF Victims - Teachers Discussion -- Ai Mei Ren -- 2007-07-12
Re: One of EF Victims - Teachers Discussion -- Matthew -- 2008-09-08
Re: One of EF Victims - Teachers Discussion -- Pete -- 2007-11-17
Re: One of EF Victims - Teachers Discussion -- Doe -- 2008-01-31
EF crap! - Teachers Discussion -- TheLordOfSomehting -- 2007-03-26
EF Hutton - Teachers Discussion -- Gored by the Rings -- 2007-03-28
Re: EF Hutton - Teachers Discussion -- indigenous -- 2007-11-18
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: One of EF Victims - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -