TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: scam on esl teachers 419
robby - 2008-03-03
In response to scam on esl teachers 419 (daryoosh hayati)

I received the same job offer from this man, he wanted me to be his tutor with his sons and that blaxland is an employee of an oil company in Nigeria. Before this,I already received the same kind of job from Mannfred Wilhelm,who pretended to be a German and has 2 sons also .He sent me their family pictures,invitation letter to work with them in Tuscaloosa,Alabama,USA.,where he said he is a new employee of mercedez benz branch in Tuscaloosa.We even chatted but refused to show up in the webcam.He instructed me to contact his visa man,named Chris who can expedite the visa application.With my surprise,Mr. Chris told me to pay around 500 USD for the filling of the so called EAD form for my H1-visa.He said I could send the money through western union.I suspected then that this is a scam.So,I sent email again to Mannfred asking him to shoulder this amount and asked him to talked to me personally through webcam.He didnt have webcam as he said yet he called me through phone just to tell me to pay and follow whatever Chris will say.I wonder for his voice because he sounds like an Indian or Egyptian.I even checked his number but its not found in Tuscaloosa.Heres the job offer from him posted in www.eslemployment.com . I didnt give anything and after days,I saw in this website again another ad with the same patterns,but this time the location is in Germany and his name is Steven Hankel.Therefore,I concluded that Mannfred or Steven or Chris or Blaxland are the same people or group working together.Be careful,we musnt let them fooled us,always ask them to show their identification and talked to you personally.Above all,dont pay anything!

Posting By mannfred:
View My Profile | Other Postings By Me | Reply To Ad
You will teach them English for four hours daily excepting Sunday.
I need you to know this; i lost my wife few months ago,she died of breast cancer.
Me and my sons, we are moving on with our lives and we just relocated from Berlin.
My sons are disciplined and brilliant.They will continue their education here in Alabama but and they need to know good English Language to help them ok.
I will pay you Five Thousand United States Dollar ($5000.00) per month.
i will also provide a two bedroom apartment for you and pay your round trip flight ticket.
Please note that we are friendly,good Christian family.
We enjoy watching Gospel music video,playing lawn tennis,and visiting tourism centers in North America.
we promise to make sure you enjoy your stay with us.
If you are interested,do contact me with your cv and let me know your phone number ok.
My Email Address; mannfredwilhelm@yahoo.com
mannfredwilhelm@aol.com
mannfred.wilhelm@mbusi.com
www.mbusi.com
Phone; +12055072243.
Our Address;# 7 Mercedes Benz Drive Tuscaloosa,
Alabama
USA.

Mein Name ist Herr Mannfred Wilhelm von # 7 Mercedes Benz Antriebs Tuscaloosa, Alabama, das ich ein neuer Arbeitnehmer von Mercedes benz U. S internationalem inc bin. Ich brauche dringend einen englischen Lehrer fr meine Shne (Steven 10 und Hankel 13) fr eine Jahr Periode. Sie werden sie Englisch fr vier Stunden tglich ausschlieend Sonntag lehren. Ich brauche Sie, dies zu kennen; ich habe meine Ehefrau vor wenigen Monaten verloren, ist sie von Brustkrebs gestorben. Mich und meine Shne, bewegen wir auf mit unseren Leben und, die wir nur von Berlin repositioniert haben. Meine Shne sind geschult und brillant. Sie werden fortsetzen ihre Erziehung hier in Alabama aber und sie mssen gute englische Sprache kennen, ihnen zu helfen, zuzustimmen. Ich werde Ihnen Fnf Tausend Vereinigten Staaten Dollar ($5000.00) pro Monat bezahlen. Ich werde auch eine zwei Schlafzimmerwohnung fr Sie versorgen und werde Ihre Rundreisenflugkarte bezahlen. Bitte Notiz, dass wir freundliche, gute christliche Familie sind. Wir genieen zuschauenden Gospelmusikvideo, spielend Rasentennis, und Besuchentourismenmitten in Nordamerika. Wir versprechen sich zu vergewissern, dass Sie Ihren Aufenthalt mit uns genieen. Wenn Sie sich interessieren, kontaktiert mich mit Ihrem Lebenslauf und lsst mich Ihre Telefonnummer gut kennt. Meine E-Mail-Adresse; mannfredwilhelm@yahoo.com mannfredwilhelm@aol.com mannfred.wilhelm@mbusi.com www.mbusi.com Telefon; + 12055072243. Unsere Adresse;# 7 Mercedes Benz Antriebs Tuscaloosa, Alabama 35432. Vereinigten Staaten.

Contact
Name mannfred
Contact Reply To Ad

Address tuscaloosa Alabama USA
Ad ID 20230

Messages In This Thread
scam on esl teachers 419 -- daryoosh hayati -- 2008-02-20
Re: scam on esl teachers 419 -- mannfred -- 2008-03-04
**SCAM 419 on esl teachers** -- The Owl -- 2008-03-04
Re: scam on esl teachers 419 -- robby -- 2008-03-03
Re: scam on esl teachers 419 Mannfred Wilhelm and Penny Anderson from Virginia -- Mark Todhunter -- 2008-03-26
Re: scam on esl teachers 419 -- robby -- 2008-03-04
Re: scam on esl teachers 419 -- Paul -- 2008-04-04
Mannfred Wilhelm AKA Manfred Wilhelm -- Scott -- 2008-09-20
Re: Mannfred Wilhelm AKA Manfred Wilhelm -- Dave Uk -- 2008-11-13
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: scam on esl teachers 419

Go to another board -