TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: scam on esl teachers 419
Paul - 2008-04-04
In response to Re: scam on esl teachers 419 (robby)

I also got scammed by this operator! I am an Australian academic. I would be keen to hear if anyone was able to find anywhere in the US that this guy can be reported and hopefully caught? I have notified the Mercedes Company in Tuscaloosa that they have unwittingly been drawn into the scam & they were most appreciative of the information. I was still dismayed to see the advertisement still being run on the Get ESL Jobs website two months on & I notified Global TESOL based in Milton, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia (via whose monthly newsletter I first encountered Mr Wilhelm's advertisement) that if they did not publish a disclaimer about this man then they too could be liable for prosecution given that their monthly newsletter website was the portal through which people like myself first encountered and then were subsequently drawn into the scam. The managing director of Global TESOL assured me that he would published such a disclaimer and as such a warning to other potential victims of our Mr Wilhelm!

Messages In This Thread
scam on esl teachers 419 -- daryoosh hayati -- 2008-02-20
Re: scam on esl teachers 419 -- mannfred -- 2008-03-04
**SCAM 419 on esl teachers** -- The Owl -- 2008-03-04
Re: scam on esl teachers 419 -- robby -- 2008-03-03
Re: scam on esl teachers 419 Mannfred Wilhelm and Penny Anderson from Virginia -- Mark Todhunter -- 2008-03-26
Re: scam on esl teachers 419 -- robby -- 2008-03-04
Re: scam on esl teachers 419 -- Paul -- 2008-04-04
Mannfred Wilhelm AKA Manfred Wilhelm -- Scott -- 2008-09-20
Re: Mannfred Wilhelm AKA Manfred Wilhelm -- Dave Uk -- 2008-11-13
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: scam on esl teachers 419

Go to another board -