TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Foreign Teachers
Zappa - 2008-04-07
In response to Foreign Teachers (Worthington)

I'm not exactly sick of foreign teachers not planning their classes and just using classtime to chat; however, I am sick of foreign teachers who haven't mastered the fine art of dancing and singing. I think we foreign teachers owe it to ourselves, if not to our endearing, hospitable students, to provide the greatest value that a kuai can buy for a truly international experience--this means we should learn to dance and sing!

Chatting should be reserved for discussing Spinoza and Ginsberg at English Corner. If you want to talk about yourself, do it in bed with someone else.

You owe students the best that working in China can afford (other than being an international consultant for Black and Decker or any other foreign corporation), so put on that happy hat, come on get happy! Dance the night away!

It could be worse, they could put bars around you, and point and make fun of you....oops! Oh wait! They do that anyway; who needs the bars? We foreign teachers do, especially after a long day of dancing and singing.

Messages In This Thread
Foreign Teachers -- Worthington -- 2008-04-04
Re: Foreign Teachers -- Zappa -- 2008-04-07
Re: Foreign Teachers -- EsL teacher -- 2008-04-05
Re: Foreign Teachers -- Mr. D. -- 2008-04-05
Re: Foreign Teachers -- Gareth -- 2008-04-05
Re: Foreign Teachers -- JD -- 2008-04-04
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Foreign Teachers

Go to another board -