TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Why do we need laowai teacher
yingyu laoshi - 2008-05-27
In response to China: Why do we need laowai teacher (Lili)

" HOW can we send our FAT UGLY teacher back to america" . You are right - americans are ' fat and ugly'.

And most of them - not only americans (canadians, british, australians and others)come to China for entertainment. They spend their time going here and there, travelling and dating young girls just like YOU( and if u were a decent girl - who were focused only on studies they would probably behave a little bit differently.)I remember my country.. I used to work in college , we had one american lady( older woman ,not very attractive) - I remember my students just loved her. In my country LOOK is not important about person- but knowledge. I do not know how good she was at teaching ( didn't observe her class) but students liked her - because she was bringing a real language -ENGLISH to the class. They needed and liked her teaching - because they wanted to learn something from her that they can not learn from us. Though they were very demanding too.
Unfortunately, in China the situation is different.

You americans praise more Chinese and Asians. mmmmm what is his name Dou .. can't recall his name. He writes " why american women don't like asian women or something" Actually, I was looking for some teaching materials for my class and came across with that article. I think that guy has problems - he is obsessed with asian girls - I agree with chinese teachers here - they say you are paid high but doing nothing,just having fun in china. Exactly - otherwise that Dou would write something useful (someteaching tips or problems in teaching) so he is involved in these sexual activities with asians even wrote several articles about asian dating and how many girls he dated and how they are loveable - which is ridiculous.It again proves he is not teaching in China or wherever in Asia, he is playing ... or whatever.

( Just wait china will stop learning English and you all will need to learn CHINESE. China will be the most powerful country in the world soon. Just wait - and people like Dou will not need to go online dates. He will see gorgeous girls with chinky eyes just around him.)

I do not care about it but he could post his article in a different place. This is a teacher's forum. So this proves that you are here for datings, pleasure and entertainment , fun. Noone says do not have fun. But you could combine work and pleasure....

China is not the country which was 10 - 15 years back.Now they do not worship YOU.They do not smile to your face if you do not do a really good job. Almost all speak English (whether bad or good - they do communicate in english and can express their thoughts which is necessary in communication).

So they need more and more....just like in Japan and Korea. It is not very easy to be an English teacher there. They need quality now. You can be beautiful - young, attractive teacher with blue eyes and blonde hair .. but u also need to make your classes interesting and effective.
That's what they want from you.

And you,young lady do not worry ,your people are getting fat too.

Look - 3.6% of Shanghai kids are obese. You try to learn something from your "FAT and UGLY" american teacher. Believe me - you will never regret about it in future.

Messages In This Thread
China: Why do we need laowai teacher -- Lili -- 2008-05-06
Re: Why do we need laowai teacher -- Fikester -- 2008-06-18
Re: Why do we need laowai teacher -- yingyu laoshi -- 2008-05-27
Re: Why do we need laowai teacher -- Li Bai -- 2008-05-12
Re: Why do we need laowai teacher -- jim -- 2008-05-11
Re: Why do we need laowai teacher -- Pylin -- 2008-05-10
we do need laowai teachers -- Al -- 2008-05-09
Re: we do need laowai teachers -- Fikester -- 2008-06-18
Re: we do need laowai teachers -- eslguy -- 2008-05-11
Re: we do need laowai teachers -- Fikester -- 2008-06-18
Re: Why do we need laowai teacher -- Wang Honglau -- 2008-05-08
Re: Why do we need laowai teacher -- Jane Martina -- 2008-05-10
Re: Why do we need laowai teacher -- riddlemethis -- 2008-05-10
Nice One, Wang Honglau! -- Yinwen Laoshi -- 2008-05-09
Re: Nice One, Wang Honglau! -- Gingermeggs -- 2008-05-10
Re: Why do we need laowai teacher/Wang Hanglou -- handsomearticulateslimenergeticintelligentamerican -- 2008-05-08
Re: Why do we need laowai teacher/Wang Hanglou -- Wang Honglau -- 2008-05-09
Re: Why do we need laowai teacher -- funfun -- 2008-05-08
Re: Why do we need laowai teacher -- Wang Honglau -- 2008-05-09
Re: Why do we need laowai teacher -- Michael -- 2008-05-08
Re: Why do we need laowai teacher -- j peasemold gruntfuttock -- 2008-05-08
Re: Why do we need laowai teacher -- HongErWai -- 2008-05-08
Re: Why do we need laowai teacher -- Mike -- 2008-05-08
Re: Why do we need laowai teacher -- Mike -- 2008-05-08
Re: Why do we need laowai teacher -- funfun -- 2008-05-07
Re: Why do we need laowai teacher - gotcha -- riddlemethis -- 2008-05-08
Re: Why do we need laowai teacher - gotcha -- Jane Martina -- 2008-05-10
Re: Why do we need laowai teacher - gotcha -- funfun -- 2008-05-08
Re: Why do we need laowai teacher - gotcha -- riddlemethis -- 2008-05-08
Re: Why do we need laowai teacher -- spider -- 2008-05-07
Re: Why do we need laowai teacher -- Wang Honglau -- 2008-05-09
Re: Why do we need laowai teacher -- Longdong -- 2008-05-06
Re: Why do we need laowai teacher -- Gingermeggs -- 2008-05-06
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Why do we need laowai teacher

Go to another board -