TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: who cares???
who cares - 2008-06-14
In response to who cares??? (BigAppleBob)

Glad I could get a rise out of you BAB, but you're so far off the mark in thinking I'm USMC that you only expose yourself further as a sheep in the turnip's and the toddler's flock. Got any original thoughts?
Okay, you got me, you didn't claim to "hate" China; however, what a writer doesn't say often reveals as much between the lines as what he does say. Prove me wrong.
Oh my God! Our posts are part of an archive? I'm going to lose sleep over that. By the way, why don't you go through said archives and then let me know if you still want to align yourselves with the toddler and the turnip. They're both foul mouthed and stumble over their own thoughts so often that they're rarely comprehensible. Moreover, the toddler implies - no, actually does more than imply - that degree holders are useless. Do you agree with that assertion? Go ahead BAB, check it out and then be so kind as to tell me you still want to join their club.
Well, sorry I called you a "meathead." Totally uncalled for - as were your accusatory statements that you have yet to justify.

Messages In This Thread
I whole-heartedly agree! -- BigAppleBob -- 2008-06-13
Re: I whole-heartedly agree!(not) -- who cares -- 2008-06-13
who cares??? -- BigAppleBob -- 2008-06-13
Re: who cares??? -- who cares -- 2008-06-14
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: who cares???

Go to another board -