TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: English First demand over 9000 RMB from me or they will call police - they won
yingyu laoshi - 2008-06-28
In response to Re: English First demand over 9000 RMB from me or they will call police - they won (Crazy Girl ( to work in China for English First!!))

hi... your story is very similar to mine... can u please contact me and this line... I was so touched with this line.. "With regards to proof I will try to get the other lady they made homeless and stole her money to write an email and I will post it" it happened to me last year in november in one the schools in china.. That was a really relly horrible place and I had to run away from that
f**** place. Does your school hire only female teachers? Your school is in the north of china? I was about to die in that place, and many bad things happened to me there and even after I moved to another school. But i don't like to complain and threaten people so I never talked about that school in public. I was sure
it would not work. But I am not sure if you are talking about the same school.
Contact me if you are in the north of china.

Messages In This Thread
Re: English First demand over 9000 RMB from me or they will call police - they won -- Crazy Girl ( to work in China for English First!!) -- 2008-06-28
Re: English First demand over 9000 RMB from me or they will call police - they won -- yingyu laoshi -- 2008-06-28
Re: English First demand over 9000 RMB from me or they will call police - they won -- Crazy Girl ( to work in China for English First!!) -- 2008-06-29
Re: English First demand over 9000 RMB from me or they will call police - they won -- yingyu laoshi -- 2008-06-30
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: English First demand over 9000 RMB from me or they will call police - they won

Go to another board -