TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: English First demand over 9000 RMB from me or they will call police - they won
Crazy Girl ( to work in China for English First!!) - 2008-06-29

Hi Yingyu - I am sorry to hear that a school you worked for made you homeless and stole your money. It is hard to believe that such things happen - but as they say where there's money there is muck!

You should definetly speak up. If the story is true then you are doing nothing wrong, simply telling the truth. You should post a statement on here straight away and name and shame this rogue school that treated you so badly. When they kicked you out on the street anything could have happened to you.

This is the one place we can all look out for each other. You must warm other teachers, it's your duty.

Please send your email address to me, otherwise I have no way to contact you.

Well done for pulling through. I hope you are much happier now.

Messages In This Thread
Re: English First demand over 9000 RMB from me or they will call police - they won -- Crazy Girl ( to work in China for English First!!) -- 2008-06-28
Re: English First demand over 9000 RMB from me or they will call police - they won -- yingyu laoshi -- 2008-06-28
Re: English First demand over 9000 RMB from me or they will call police - they won -- Crazy Girl ( to work in China for English First!!) -- 2008-06-29
Re: English First demand over 9000 RMB from me or they will call police - they won -- yingyu laoshi -- 2008-06-30
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: English First demand over 9000 RMB from me or they will call police - they won

Go to another board -