TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Aston English Wuhan - Teachers Discussion
Aussie Girl - 2008-07-24

Hey,

I've just read these posts about Aston English. Well,you've just given general comments for Aston English Schools. If Aston English-Wuhan isn't good and hasn't offered the best offer, maybe because it's a franchise school. But, there are Aston Schools in some cities in China wherein we can consider exemplary when it comes to management and offers and it's not a franchise school.To mention these schools are Jinan Aston ,Xian Aston and many others. Teachers have the option which contract you are going to choose, the number of hours and the salary and benefits they get.So, everything is in black and white. So, I strongly disagree with these general comments about Aston. I, myself is one of the foreign teachers here and even in my fourth year of working and I don't have any regret of staying longer.

So, for all Aston teacher applicants,don't just ever believe to what you've read here, but try to ask to people especially those who are working longer in this institution. To make sure, choose the big Aston, not just a franchise.....Come on...Let's work together!!!!

Messages In This Thread
Aston English Wuhan - Teachers Discussion -- Patrick -- 2007-01-10
Re: Aston English Wuhan - Teachers Discussion -- Pithed -- 2008-07-25
Re: Aston English Wuhan - Teachers Discussion -- lePrintemps -- 2009-02-28
Re: Aston English Wuhan - Teachers Discussion -- Aussie Girl -- 2008-07-24
Re: Aston English Wuhan - Teachers Discussion -- Maya -- 2008-07-16
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Aston English Wuhan - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -