TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Ah, those damned parameters!
The Arrogant One - 2004-12-24
In response to Drawing Parameters.... (The Observer)

>\-| Ah, if it isn't The Observer-man! Hello, chum. I've been following your posts, some of which have made me , while others :? . Ergo, I've had to arrive at my own parameters of acceptance or rejection -- much like any other bloody thing in this world. And, yes, parameters WILL vary from person to person depending upon how well-oiled that "machine" is. No, we are not all responsible for reaching our parameters via the same method (i.e., comparative judgment of the performance of others), however I have found it mandatory for us to profess at least some semblance of a standard of acceptance and rejection lest we be branded as ultra-liberal as the Republican Party ( >:-( God forbid!)

No, I can't say that I've ever made the acquaintance of Signori "X" and "Y" of the "Axis" Family, nor do I recall ever having used them as examples of logic (or otherwise) in my lectures at MY particular pesthole of frivolous folly here in Los Angeles. Please forward any printed advertising which may be available. Are their rates very steep?

Likewise, a Happy Christmas and a Joyous New Year to you, dear sir, and to all others who know me from this discussion board. And promise me one New Year's Resolution, folks: Resolve those parameters ever so carefully!

Love,

The Arrogant One

Messages In This Thread
Drawing Parameters.... -- The Observer -- 2004-12-22
Ah, those damned parameters! -- The Arrogant One -- 2004-12-24
Breaking News -- The Observer -- 2004-12-25
...and furthermore -- The Observer -- 2004-12-22
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Ah, those damned parameters!

Go to another board -