TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: ALERT!!!! Lei Romero of Gymboree Foshan, Guanzhou
robby - 2008-08-19

Rongo,

If i'm going to recapitulate the previous post, I beg mentioned about all of you giving their best effort to sustain helpful info to these people cheating their fellow teachers or citizens. If you happen to see any foreign teachers longing fo a teaching job and might need an advice, you could share these literature for them. They listen to you or not, atleast you have done your part. That would be a great help for them anyway. Reading your comment is relatively important to us, the responses from anybody on this matter is a vital catalyst and a reflector for a day to day living condtion. I fervently hope, after all our cooperative effort sharing info on crap schools, recruiters and all of that..we can atleast minimize sad stories regarding the plight of our fellow teachers. Thank you Rongo for your concern, we always need a constructive criticism and any unsolicited advice.Have a good day to you.

Messages In This Thread
Re: ALERT!!!! Lei Romero of Gymboree Foshan, Guanzhou -- Rongo -- 2008-08-17
Re: ALERT!!!! Lei Romero of Gymboree Foshan, Guanzhou -- robby -- 2008-08-18
Re: ALERT!!!! Lei Romero of Gymboree Foshan, Guanzhou -- Rongo -- 2008-08-18
Re: ALERT!!!! Lei Romero of Gymboree Foshan, Guanzhou -- robby -- 2008-08-19
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: ALERT!!!! Lei Romero of Gymboree Foshan, Guanzhou

Go to another board -