TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Did the school leaders tell you that?
Foxy - 2008-10-04
In response to Re: Did the school leaders tell you that? (Yingwen Laoshi)

Yinwen Laoshi,I'd agree with you on that one.
But due to the number of idiotic replies,unwarranted insults,and last but not least,being called a liar,as a result of my posts,I've decided that this will not only be my last post,but also my last response to the posts of others.
There's no need for me to waste my time when my posts are obviously unwelcome to so many.
But before signing off for good,I'll post the original e-mail minus the Filipino's name and her e-mail address for all you sharks out there,just in case you are distrustful enough to think I wrote it.I believe you are well capable of thinking so.Please don't hesitate to get stuck into it.In fact,get bloated on it!

"Hello Foxy.

The reason they hated blacks was they just play and never teach at all. Then, they are hard drinkers even in the middle of the day where they have to go to class after lunch. also, they got teachers relationship.. which is a big nono in china. about the Filipinos, some are not finishing the contracts and bad accents. really bad.
and when a co Filipino come to work on same school.. then, they become jealous and do bad shit about them.. which I also experienced.

I am a Filipino too. But I had been teaching long and my school liked me because of the improvement I did to the students. I feel happy to work with different people from different countries.

well, life is hard. we sometimes like to do something to help but we just realize that we can't do anything for that."

Messages In This Thread
Did the school leaders tell you that? -- Yingwen Laoshi -- 2008-10-04
Re: Did the school leaders tell you that? -- Foxy -- 2008-10-04
Re: Did the school leaders tell you that? -- Yingwen Laoshi -- 2008-10-04
Re: Did the school leaders tell you that? -- Foxy -- 2008-10-04
Re: Did the school leaders tell you that? -- wolf -- 2008-10-04
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Did the school leaders tell you that?

Go to another board -