TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Teaching in Guangzhou Worldy Cultral &Edcuational Service CO.LTD
Leo - 2009-01-01

Well i just got this Offer from Guangzhou Worldy Cultral &Edcuational Service CO.LTD and working at Guangzhou and i like to ask some questions,

1st. they ask me for a Physical check up copy .....I don't have that how do i get it. And can you tell me is the company safe beczuse they ask me to send them a copy of passport, copy of certificate, copy of my Degree in school.....etc. To me these are critical info, so can anyone tell me more info on the company? like a site or where extactly the school is ....etc.

2st. Can u tell me the condition at the apartment? for example, do u have to pay for you water,electric or utility bills? Is there internet service there which is very important to me. are you sharing your room with someone? Is the area safe, because i hread bad news these days in Guangzhou like food, milk, water, people with needles and stuff like that.

3rd. how long did it take you to get the visa....because i know the job start arround Feb 14-18 and i don't know if i got enough time to apply for things like that .

4th. do u need to travel far from apartment to school?

5th. Is the money you earn enough for you to use?

6th. Is the company "Guangzhou Worldy Cultral &Edcuational Service CO.LTD " treat people well?

Please give me as much feetback as you might know. Please Help me out with making up my mind in this offering, greatly appreciated. Thanks, please reply me ASAP

Messages In This Thread
Teaching in Guangzhou Worldy Cultral &Edcuational Service CO.LTD -- Leo -- 2009-01-01
Re: Teaching in Guangzhou Worldy Cultral &Edcuational Service CO.LTD -- Gary -- 2012-05-30
Re: Teaching in Guangzhou Worldy Cultral &Edcuational Service CO.LTD -- Cedric -- 2012-07-05
Re: Teaching in Guangzhou Worldy Cultral &Edcuational Service CO.LTD -- previous employee -- 2009-09-28
Re: Teaching in Guangzhou Worldy Cultral &Edcuational Service CO.LTD -- Gary R. -- 2013-07-06
Re: Teaching in Guangzhou Worldy Cultral &Edcuational Service CO.LTD -- John O'Shei -- 2013-07-27
Re: Teaching in Guangzhou Worlda Cultral &Edcuational Service CO.LTD -- Craig -- 2012-07-19
Re: Teaching in Guangzhou Worldy Cultral &Edcuational Service CO.LTD -- Christina -- 2009-01-23
Re: Teaching in Guangzhou Worldy Cultral &Edcuational Service CO.LTD -- Not surprised anymore -- 2009-01-23
Re: Teaching in Guangzhou Worldy Cultral &Edcuational Service CO.LTD -- A teacher previously employed by this company -- 2009-03-08
Re: Teaching in Guangzhou Worldy Cultral &Edcuational Service CO.LTD -- safenow -- 2009-08-31
Re: Teaching in Guangzhou Worldy Cultral &Edcuational Service CO.LTD -- lacrispy -- 2009-09-09
Re: Teaching in Guangzhou Worldy Cultral &Edcuational Service CO.LTD -- Sam -- 2012-07-19
Re: Teaching in Guangzhou Worldy Cultral &Edcuational Service CO.LTD -- The Owl -- 2009-09-09
Re: Teaching in Guangzhou Worldy Cultral &Edcuational Service CO.LTD -- previous employee -- 2009-09-28
Re: Teaching in Guangzhou Worldy Cultral &Edcuational Service CO.LTD -- Anon -- 2010-04-20
Re: Teaching in Guangzhou Worldy Cultral &Edcuational Service CO.LTD -- englishgibson -- 2010-04-21
Re: Teaching in Guangzhou Worldy Cultral &Edcuational Service CO.LTD -- Anon -- 2010-05-09
Re: Teaching in Guangzhou Worldy Cultral &Edcuational Service CO.LTD -- Grace -- 2013-05-14
Re: Teaching in Guangzhou Worldy Cultral &Edcuational Service CO.LTD -- John O'Shei -- 2013-05-15
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Teaching in Guangzhou Worldy Cultral &Edcuational Service CO.LTD

Go to another board -