TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!!
(foreign characters) - 2009-01-07

Mr.Lar,

I see your point a bit clearer now, and I agree that managers and directors should have a limited interest in the after classroom hours of their teachers. I have to apologize for my English, because after rereading my post I found many grammatical errors.

I agree with you that foreign teachers that are acting like 'life in China is just one big party' are creating problems for the students, the students' parents and even ruining the reputation of their country.

But unfortunately a problem is not a problem until a student or the student's parents complain about that teacher.

Messages In This Thread
English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!! -- Lar -- 2009-01-06
Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!! -- not surprised anymore -- 2009-01-07
Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!! -- Lar -- 2009-01-08
Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!! -- Not surprised anymore -- 2009-01-08
Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!! -- Lar -- 2009-01-09
Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!! -- Gingermeggs -- 2009-01-09
Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!! -- Lar -- 2009-01-10
Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!! -- Gingermeggs -- 2009-01-13
Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!! -- Bob -- 2009-01-08
Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!! -- (foreign characters) -- 2009-01-07
Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!! -- Bob -- 2009-01-08
Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!! -- Bob -- 2009-01-07
Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!! -- Isitreallytheiroryourbusiness? -- 2009-01-06
Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!! -- Bob -- 2009-01-07
Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!! -- Lar -- 2009-01-06
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!!

Go to another board -