TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!!
not surprised anymore - 2009-01-07

Lar is it, forgive me but, you don't sound so bright? What you posted overly generalizes foreign teachers here. It would be like me saying all Chinese are greedy pigs. While you have a right to an opinion, doesn't mean it's right.

Whatever grudge you have against foreigners, and clearly you have one, likely against the white variety, you should keep it to yourself, or should I say all Chinese people are biggots? That would get you going, I am sure, because it is certainly not true, just as we are not all shameless and up to know good.

As for being here just for the "flesh" as you put it, what nonsense, and also what stupidity. Men are men, women are women, I reckon there would not be 1.3 billion Chinese if they did not enjoy the "flesh" more than most. My guess is you are just bitter because you are not getting any "flesh" yourself.

Messages In This Thread
English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!! -- Lar -- 2009-01-06
Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!! -- not surprised anymore -- 2009-01-07
Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!! -- Lar -- 2009-01-08
Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!! -- Not surprised anymore -- 2009-01-08
Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!! -- Lar -- 2009-01-09
Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!! -- Gingermeggs -- 2009-01-09
Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!! -- Lar -- 2009-01-10
Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!! -- Gingermeggs -- 2009-01-13
Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!! -- Bob -- 2009-01-08
Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!! -- (foreign characters) -- 2009-01-07
Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!! -- Bob -- 2009-01-08
Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!! -- Bob -- 2009-01-07
Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!! -- Isitreallytheiroryourbusiness? -- 2009-01-06
Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!! -- Bob -- 2009-01-07
Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!! -- Lar -- 2009-01-06
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!!

Go to another board -