TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!!
Bob - 2009-01-08

I'm glad that you saw what Mr. Lar is projecting here...I, myself agree with his opinion, though people are entitled to their own and we all know we have our own different opinions...and I'm not generalizing all FTs...I just believed ,schools are supposed to know who their foreign teachers are, if not their very private life, but at least what are they presently doing after working hours....just a little!!. maybe the most obvious one....not spying them , but the actions speak for that...For me, it doesn't sounds good if your FTs act/do a sort of prostitution or similar actions.....The FTs are bringing the schools' name they are working for, especially if this school is a training school..The competition is so tough for training schools...So, if I'm a parent and knows that one of the Fts of that particular school is doing "monkey business" as in prostitution or acting like a tramp ,I don't dare sending my kid to that school...there are a lot of training schools somewhere...As a concerned citizen ,good values are also important not just learning another language..For young CHinese students, they adore their Fts so much..SOmetimes they even follow the dress style and even the speaking expression...so FTs are supposed to set a good example to their students, not just teach English and leave!!

Messages In This Thread
English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!! -- Lar -- 2009-01-06
Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!! -- not surprised anymore -- 2009-01-07
Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!! -- Lar -- 2009-01-08
Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!! -- Not surprised anymore -- 2009-01-08
Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!! -- Lar -- 2009-01-09
Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!! -- Gingermeggs -- 2009-01-09
Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!! -- Lar -- 2009-01-10
Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!! -- Gingermeggs -- 2009-01-13
Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!! -- Bob -- 2009-01-08
Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!! -- (foreign characters) -- 2009-01-07
Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!! -- Bob -- 2009-01-08
Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!! -- Bob -- 2009-01-07
Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!! -- Isitreallytheiroryourbusiness? -- 2009-01-06
Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!! -- Bob -- 2009-01-07
Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!! -- Lar -- 2009-01-06
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!!

Go to another board -