TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: What's reaonable and unreasonable to ask of a school?
doesitmatter - 2009-01-15

I see. You think that because the higher ups created a house of cards that has finally been toppled due to a variety of reasons that it only follows that individuals whose responsibility is to educate young people should be allowed to do so regardless if they demonstrate ethical behavior or not. In this case, it seems that you condone teachers encouraging students to cheat. If so, count me as one who is in total disagreement with you and wouldn't trust you for a minute.

In my mind, nothing justifies anyone walking into a classroom of any kind, anywhere, without doing so with a strong ethical base as a foundation for every utterance and every action. That seems rather simplistic, but apparently it needs to be said.

"Integrity is not a conditional word. It doesn't blow in the wind or change with the weather. It is your inner image of yourself, and if you look in there and see a man who won't cheat, then you know he never will."
John D. MacDonald

Messages In This Thread
Re: What's reaonable and unreasonable to ask of a school? -- doesitmatter -- 2009-01-15
Re: What's reaonable and unreasonable to ask of a school? -- The Englightened One -- 2009-01-15
Re: What's reaonable and unreasonable to ask of a school? -- doesitmatter -- 2009-01-15
Re: What's reaonable and unreasonable to ask of a school? -- Not surprised anymore -- 2009-01-15
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: What's reaonable and unreasonable to ask of a school?

Go to another board -